Friday, October 26, 2012

Prepping for Frankenstorm

We are going to stay in Waterford for the next couple of days and see what happens with Sandy. We have electricity, water and showers at the welcome center so it's comfortable and the town is nice. The Lock keepers said we can go back into the locks when the storm approaches so the boat will be perfectly safe and we have a friend here (Mark) who has invited us to stay at his home if we need to get off the boat. There are other boats waiting it out here also. This will give us a chance to do some more work on the boat while we sit and wait. 

The last lock on the Erie canal

1 comment:

  1. I was worried about you with Sandy coming. I'm glad you've got a place to batten down the hatches.

    Stay safe.


Feel free to leave us a comment or question.