Saturday, December 14, 2013

Our Visit With Grandma and Grandpa

We were sad to see the time fly by as we visited all the sights of St. Augustine.  My parents were able to join us on the boat for a short sail down the river and we were even able to visit the beach.

Now we are taking it easy each day trying to get back into the groove of school and visits to the cool kids park here in St. Augustine.

Today I was able to face time with my friends in Colorado for our traditional Christmas Cookie Baking day.  They tasted all the cookies for me (which works because it is calorie free for me).

We will have to make cookies tomorrow on the boat.  Now that I am craving cookies. Thanks!!!

I have a ton of pictures because we did so much in such a short time.  Wow!
I even took my Dad to the Ripley's Believe It Or Not ghost tour.  Unfortunately we don't have any pictures from it.  I guess we scared the ghosts away for the night.

Waiting for the Christmas Parade to start



St. Augustine Santa

Grandma and Grandpa visit the boat

Paul says "No Problem with these steps"


Visiting the Old Jail.



The Bird Cage





The Old Store

A brand new clothes washing machine.  It works with a treadmill.  I thought it was a perfect way for the kids to do the wash and exercise.  It was too big for the boat. 



Fountain of Youth Water

A glass for me

Do we look younger?

Miniature Golf with Grandpa.

Grandpa Wins!!

The Fort Castillo De San Marcos.


The Bridge of Lions from the Fort.

Getting Junior Ranger Badges.

New Junior Rangers of the Castillo De San Marcos.


St. Augustine has the coolest beach.  We drove right on and set up camp.


Candid shot of G & G





Samantha opens a restaurant with food and drink made of sand.  Yum!

Grandpa gets dirty and digs a tunnel with Nicholas.


They rinse off together and start to sink in. 

Bathing Beauty.

Future Surfer Dude.

1 comment:

  1. It was so good to FaceTime with you! We missed you so much (but not as much as last year when we didn't get to even talk to you).

    Give the kids and Paul big hugs from us. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave us a comment or question.